Exciting news! We are happy to introduce you to our August update. Last month, our team has been hard at work developing a totally new feature, integrating our app with Swell app, and adding changes that you requested.
– Automatically send personalized emails to the customers based on their Wishlists. So increasing sales is now automated which will help you to sell more and turn your visitors into buyers. Here you can find out how to start using it.
– Edit Titles in email templates. We can’t help emphasizing the importance of titles in newsletters. Now you can change e-mail titles as you want, adding more flexibility to make them interesting for recipients.
– Improved emails delivery: no more in spam. From now sent emails will go through verified server. Increased email deliverability to Inbox instead of Spam box, so letters will less likely go to the spam.
– Google Analytics is supported by Automated emails. More opportunities to track e-mails that have been sent. You can easily add Google UTM parameters to links in your newsletters and analyze customers clicks and conversions. That’s a great tool make certain decisions based on insights you get.
Edit the whole HTML of the email template. Using this great addition you can totally change the template, re-create as you want, and adjust design of e-mails to the design of your own brand. As your customers know your brand, new letters will have better open-rate than standard, third-party templates.
Integration of Swell app with SocialShopWave allows you to engage your customers even more and make the shopping experience exciting and fun. Customers get points for leaving reviews, sharing your products, and adding favorites into wishlists. It can enhance the activity of your customers in social media and boost traffic. Find out how to set it up here.
– The new feature allows adding to wishlist product variants. A variant is one variation within an item (color, size, etc). Now users can add exactly that item with certain size or color. So it makes much easier for the customer to checkout items.
– When users click to “Add to cart” button for the product in the wishlist, now you can redirect them to the product page or simply the product will be added to the cart.
– Export saved emails in social sharing campaigns in several clicks and create your e-mail base.
– Pop-ups have been slightly changed. Now they look a way better and more attractive. Check it out!
– If you don’t want to publish reviews with a rate less than 4, now you can set it up in Reviews Settings section in our admin panel.