We listened to each of your feature suggestions. As a result, we have updated almost all our apps in the July release. It says how your feedback is important to us. Eventually, you choose where our ship sails.
– Now you can edit a verification status for reviews. It is useful if the purchase was made offline or it is missing as a confirmed sale in Shopify.
– Don’t want to automatically publish negative reviews? Set up it here in Reviews Settings section.
– Send review request: if you’ve just installed our reviews app and looking for a way to ask your existing customers to leave a review then you can do it now easily using “Request Review” button in Settings section in Reviews admin panel.
– My Wishlist page is enhanced with options to edit boards, remove saved items and move them between boards:
– Collect email addresses using Save My Coupon form and export them in our admin panel.
– Replaced old “mailto:” callback to new form which lets your visitors share your site and products by email using a nice and simple form:
– Don’t like quick-view popups? Now you can redirect users to a product page instead of displaying quick-view popups.
– Now you can hide particular products using product tags! Just add ‘ssw_hide’ tag to these products and they won’t be shown in Community and listings. Learn more.
– Don’t know how to use Shopify Liquid codes? Embed Instagram galleries using JS embed code in Shopify Pages.