Recently we’ve released a bunch of updates for SocialShopWave. Maybe you have already noticed some of them and maybe you are curious what kind of other changes we’ve made. Here there are:
– Redirect users after login to any wished page.
– Now you can display only the first letter of the user’s last name: “John S.” instead of “John Smith”.
– It automatically synchronizes likes, comments, and avatars for Instagram photos.
– View the most popular products based on how many times they were added into wishlists.
– Who, what product and when added to their wishlists in our admin panel.
– New Insights section provides you a report about how your customers use wishlists.
– Added an option to display wishlists tab only when users interact with them, e.g.: users click on “Add to Wishlist” button/icon:
– Wishlists have been optimized for mobile devices, it displays wishlist icon on swiping from right to left.
– Added “Add to Cart” link into Wishlist tab.
– Added sharing a particular board (wishlist) instead of sharing all wishlists.
Check our updates and let us know your thoughts and ideas: email@example.com